- Studio: 01253 707421
- Office: 01253 707420.
For those Shout Radio Volunteers, using the system, the following Internal Numbers can be used to direct dial departments
- Studio Direct Dial: 7421
- Daytime Duty Manager: 7422
- Office Direct Dial: 7420
- Call Pickup – The ability to pick up another extension that is ringing
- Music On Hold – Music while placed on hold or while you are in a call queue. (Which our old provider never got fixed and never worked)
- Day and Night Control – A feature which allows us to control how calls are handled during the day and at night. For instance, when you call the office, after 5pm, the system will play you a message to say that the office is closed. During office hours, your call will be placed in a queue and the office phones will ring. This is something else that never worked with our old host.
- Custom Greetings using Text To Speech – This allows us to generate a message, for various applications on the system. For instance, the system will play you a greeting when you phone in on either numbers.
- IVR – This is a Interactive Voice Response, which gives you a menu of options and then routes the call to the correct person. It is also known as an Auto Attendant or a Virtual Switchboard.
- Call Queues – This puts your call in a queue and plays music while you wait. It will tell you your position in the queue and also play you on hold messages.
- Voicemail – Which is self explanatory and is something else, we never had working on our old system.
Our old 01606 Telephone Number is now no longer in use, so if you phone the old number, you will get a “number not recognised” message.